Monday, April 11, 2011

In which I take on a fearsome task


Hello internet strangers! My name is Zoë, but you can call me LimelightQueen. I’m twenty-one years old and am a long time Twilight hater. I’ve been hating on Twilight since way before it was cool! I’m talking pre-Making Spawn, err, I mean, Breaking Dawn days. I was a member of Twilightsucks.com v.1. Trust me; I am not a newbie at this.



And yet, through all my years of hating Twilight I’ve never actually done a full out dissection. Sure I’ve read a bunch, (Mark & Shmeiliarockie I heart you) but never managed to muster up the fortitude to make my own. Well, I’ve decided now’s the time.
Why? Um, I don’t know. I guess it started when I discovered the blog Reasoning With Vampires which is freaking awesome by the way. And figured, why the hell now? Unfortunately, I seem to have lost my copy of Twilight and when I started I couldn’t find New Moon either. So, I started with Eclipse. Actually, I started two thirds of the way into Eclipse after I went to find a quote for someone on the forums and was overwhelmed with the need to defile the book. About a month ago I started back from the beginning of Eclipse. And that’s where I plan to pick up here.
I will be posted chapter by chapter analyses and full blown essays/rants on issues that really need to be addressed.
Warning: I have a serious tendency to um, not finish things, so do not be alarmed if I fall off the face of the earth some time in the next few days/weeks/months. I’ll try my best but I do have a life. Really inconvenient that.
Okay, hearts, kisses and sparkles all. I’ll post chapter one as soon as I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment